Masses for Holy Week and the Easter Season
Easter Season Masses
Holy Week Masses Live Streamed from the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist in Milwaukee
Archbishop Listecki's Holy Week masses will be live streamed on the Archdiocese of Milwaukee website.
- Sunday, April 5: Palm Sunday Mass at 11 a.m.
- Thursday, April 9: Holy Thursday Mass at 7 p.m.
- Friday, April 10: Good Friday of the Lord’s Passion at 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 11: Easter Vigil Mass at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, April 12 : Easter Sunday Mass at 11 a.m.
Fr. Tom's recorded masses for these special days will be posted here after the Archbishop's masses. The Archbishop believes everyone should have the opportunity to see these services live, allowing us to pray together, before viewing the recordings.
Live Masses on TV
The Holy Week masses will also appear LIVE on TV as follows:
On Channel 18/24 (CW18/MY24)
- Palm Sunday Mass - Sunday, April 5, Live on MY24 at 11 a.m.
- Holy Thursday Mass - Thursday, April 9, Live on MY24 at 7 p.m.
- Good Friday of the Lord’s Passion - Friday, April 10, Live on CW18 at 12:00 p.m.
- Easter Sunday Mass - Sunday, April 12, Live at 11 a.m. on WISN-TV
Find A Mass - Review the Mass schedule for television broadcasts and live streaming for Palm Sunday, Holy Week and Easter. Please note: Broadcast listings and times are subject to change.
Holy Week Guide Booklet - In this guide, you will find a number of ways to celebrate a holy and prayerful Holy Week in your home. You will find adapted versions of the Holy Week liturgies as well as Scripture readings for prayer and reflection. You will also find numerous suggestions to truly live the days of Holy Week during all hours of the day. These include meal ideas, movie and music recommendations, and activities for both adults and children.