Our Parish Cornerstones
Our parish values each of its member. In doing so, we nominate those parishioners we feel walk with Jesus and set the example for all of us to follow by sharing their time and talents. They are our parishes treasures. Then each year the Pastoral Council reviews the nominations submitted online at anytime or by a note in the parish collections during the "Cornerstone Award Nomination Campaign" in March as designated in the bulletin and selects one member from each parish to be the annual recipient of the"CORNERSTONE AWARD".
Guidelines for Nomination:
1. The note for nomination must contain the parishioners name and parish. You must also write a statement as to the reason/s you are nominating the parishioner.
2. Put the note in an envelope labeled "Cornerstone Award"
3. Drop the envelope in the Sunday Collection during the "Cornerstone Award Nomination Campaign" month which will be announced in the bulletin.
4. You may submit a nomination at any time during the year by completing the "Cornerstone Award Nomination Form", in the forms menu of the Home tab, it will be submitted to the Pastoral Council Secretary to hold until the annual Pastoral Council review.
5. A parishioner can only receive the award once in a lifetime.
OUR PARISH CORNERSTONES
|YEAR||ST. MARY OF GOOD COUNSEL PARISH||ST ANDREW, THE APOSTLE PARISH||ST THERESA PARISH|
|2016||not announced yet||Ron & Judy Rose||not announced yet|
|2015||Joe & Ann Vogel||John Oechsner||Ken & Laverne Schoebel|
|2014||Jeff Andes||Roger & Mary Wondra||Joe & Hentrietta Schnitzler|
|2013||Dave & Jackie Van Krey||Sue Weinberger|
|2012||Tom & Sheila Weymier||Marie Schraufnagel|
|2011||Janine Andes||Mary T Wondra|
|2010||Susan Tighe||James Bauer|
|2009||Debra Helmbrecht||Stan Waas & family|
|2008||Anita Clark||Gene & Mary Hoffman|
|2007||Theresa Drake||Ken & Alice Bauer|
|2006||Jim & Pat Goham||Garry & Ruth Gassner|
|2005||Gayle Bosch||Joanne Nitschke|
|2004||James Becker||Norbert Weinberger|
|2003||Phil & Marie Luce||Francis Schraufnagel|
|2002||Joseph & Delores Weinberger||Leonard Schraufnagel|
|1998||Richard & Ann Guse|